Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upgrading set up from one pole to two

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ciaran mcveigh

Exciting times upgrading my setup next week to two poles going for two of everything ie pole,reel,di,controller and pump plus 650 tank and cage only down side I suppose is will need to extend my run as that will most likely double the work load I do.

I was thinking about getting a tank and single reel because I am myself. The more I read folk upgrading they always end up with two. I will now bite the bullet and go for a twin system in the future. It makes perfect sense even if I only use one reel to begin with.

I have a guy working with me doing trad for the bottom windows which I actually liked but now with the two systems I will probably do my run with a week to spare therefore will look at extending the run.

I have a guy working with me doing trad for the bottom windows which I actually liked but now with the two systems I will probably do my run with a week to spare therefore will look at extending the run.
Why don’t you get a hose split quick connect , 

run hose side  of house one does back and other at front ,

Works well for me if I’ve got somebody with me

Back