Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Online Quote Calculator

windowgleamtrowbridge

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I’d get your views about my new quote calculator which is now live on my website.

i have standard pricing for ‘average’ sized houses and fingered this would save everyone a lot of time and effort arranging quote appointments etc. Had a couple people sign up since Friday using it.

let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or suggestions!

https://windowgleam.typeform.com/to/O5TXqz

I like it to a point and feel it works well and it has been very well done, but I don't get how it would work even using a maps app as you only get to see the front of the house. 

It's people's honesty and perception of what is average and whether they take the quote as cast iron, I have had people contact me recently telling me how many windows they have but have missed out more than 4 windows and a door. 

I will only give a price via a photo quotation with them providing photos of each side of their windows with windows, but again I am familiar with certain new builds and some have failed to take a photo of the side of their house with 3 windows in some cases 

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I’d get your views about my new quote calculator which is now live on my website.

i have standard pricing for ‘average’ sized houses and fingered this would save everyone a lot of time and effort arranging quote appointments etc. Had a couple people sign up since Friday using it.

let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or suggestions!

https://windowgleam.typeform.com/to/O5TXqz

In principle i think its good , where I see a problem is with modern housing estates changing from normal windows , we have a new estate being built here that has floor to roof high glass ends on most of the houses they are 2-3 bed semis untill you actually go and look at them you would have no idear , as they are new estates they arnt on google earth yet . 

Also you have no idear about access issues , or number of windows , maybe Ime old fashioned but I like to go and see the job meet the house holder explain how we will do the job for them and look for the opportunity to sell them other services , the personal touch is really appreciated and they build up trust in someone who has been and met them rather than a faceless self pricing structure, in the past quoting over the phone I have found I close less deals than meeting them face to face and explaining why the job will cost what it dies 99 out of 100 then accept the price . Give it a go and let us know how it goes 

Back