Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Claddingstain removal

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi all, 

Anyone any ideas on how to remove the staining on the cladding!? 

Thanks 

James 

View attachment 16595

Ime assuming it’s rust ?? This stuff is very good but not cheap you can buy it in smaller quantities , looking at that stain it’s looks like been there for years , I wouldn’t want to say that you will remove it 100% but untill you try you don’t know what results you will get .

6A15C032-4707-45BD-A38E-EAF057C9D464.png

I would always advise a test patch, but i wouldn't think so.  It comes in powder form which you  dilute in warm water and brush on.   It reacts with the iron oxide and takes several goes and some patience,..   Ive used it to good effect on rust marks on render and upvc, but I think any product might struggle with youve pictured! 

I would always advise a test patch, but i wouldn't think so.  It comes in powder form which you  dilute in warm water and brush on.   It reacts with the iron oxide and takes several goes and some patience,..   Ive used it to good effect on rust marks on render and upvc, but I think any product might struggle with youve pictured! 
Yes it pretty heavy that looking at it. I will see what they say on a site visit. 

Thanks for the advice on that. Much appreciated.  

Back