Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad car set up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

andrewdavis

Hi all looking for some ideas or info on setting up my car for trad storage and what have you as I'm just starting out I'll be using my Peugeot 308 I'd ideally be looking to make something or buy something I can easily take down when I need the boot space don't want to have to much on top of the car incase I need to leave it to get to some jobs 

When I started out back in the day we all had bucket holders on the trailer hitch (is that the word?). All our wet tools went in there and the dry stuff inside the van.

I see some people still prefer them.

When I was working trad out of my car a few years back I had a large square mason bucket in the back and a waterproof bag for cloths, ladder on roof rack. That had everything I needed and I only had to take out the large bucket and a bag when I was done for the day.

When I started out back in the day we all had bucket holders on the trailer hitch (is that the word?). All our wet tools went in there and the dry stuff inside the van.

That's interesting, I've never heard of them before.  Just been googling it though and yes there are actually some quite clever 'luggage' type attachments for a trailer hitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back