Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Go Cardless and Cleaner planner intergration

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ash87

Hi For those of you who use GC and CP together i use the basic plan on cleaner planner at the moment but am now focusing on getting some of my customers on GC am i silly if i dont upgrade and intergrate the two together ? 

Or maybe a clearer question is,  is go cardless simple enough to collect with without cleaner planer ? 

Thanks Ash

In the early days of using GC there was no integration with round tracking apps so I used to collect via the GC dashboard which can only be done one by one which I was totally fine with until I had about 40-50 signed up maybe less and with my bad memory sometimes I would forget and wonder why I hadn't been paid sometimes ? so yes it's totally fine to not use the integration until you feel the need to and then upgrade your CP plan. 

You can use a spreadsheet to submit multiple payments to gocardless.

Personally I just use the integration in squeegee or previously cleaner planner, that way it marks as paid in there also.

In the early days of using GC there was no integration with round tracking apps so I used to collect via the GC dashboard which can only be done one by one which I was totally fine with until I had about 40-50 signed up maybe less and with my bad memory sometimes I would forget and wonder why I hadn't been paid sometimes ? so yes it's totally fine to not use the integration until you feel the need to and then upgrade your CP plan. 

The issue with "upgrading" to a higher package on CP and then using CP to take payments via CP later on will mean you will have to sign everyone up whos on GC again. As it needs to be done via the API link that CP give you in settings. 

EDIT - It's been fixed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah it's finally been fixed then, when who knows as they don't update us anymore.

I had GoCardless before CP and it was a nightmare getting people to re sign up. You couldn't just sync the email address as it wouldn't start the payment. 

The issue with "upgrading" to a higher package on CP and then using CP to take payments via CP later on will mean you will have to sign everyone up whos on GC again. As it needs to be done via the API link that CP give you in settings. 

EDIT - It's been fixed. 
Absolutely never had an issue just clicked on the sync button within CP and all things have always been good in the last 3 years or so totally trouble free 

Back