Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting valuable links to rank your website

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hi all, you may have noticed the blog link in the forum menu. I have launched a new blog for the forum with the idea that it will be added value to our members and visitors. I am hoping for it to be partially a community effort where we help each other out. 

Some of you may well know that getting your website's ranking involves many factors but one of those is gaining relevant and valuable backlinks to your website form related sites with high DA (domain authority). In content links that are do-follow links and are not just added to footers or signatures etc are even more valuable!

The idea with the blog is that you can write articles for the blog that will be helpful to window cleaners and the industry in general. In return for your work, we will add a do-follow link in that post back to your site. You help us grow our blog and following and we help improve your ranking by giving you a valuable in content do-follow backlink. 

Most will read this and think ha whatever but for those that understand the value in this, I am sure you will be in touch. I will continue to add posts over time but feel free to pop over and submit your articles!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gav,

Sounds like a very good win win.

I'll check out the forum. if there is anything you want to have an article written about let me know.

There is a couple on our site already to see the style. Feel free to check them out

www.omegawindowcleaning.org.uk

blog link is in the footer

Thanks Gav

Hi Gav

Im very interested in doing this, please let me know when I can write and if you could direct me etc that would be great. Anything to help with ranking as more than 50% of enquiries I'm getting are through Google currently 

Hi 

You need to be very careful with links. A great link today can be a toxic link tomorrow. Try to link to free websites & websites similar with yours. you do not need millions of links to rank well. You need few great links & a lot of unique content

Hi all sorry missed these. Your posts would need to be well written, at least 800 words and not posted anywhere else on the net or copied from a others. 

You can include one link in the post and no keyword stuffing it doesn't work. It also needs to be window cleaning related. About the business cleaning methodes etc.

You can send posts to me via PM on here. I will review all posts and only those that have taken the above requirements on board will be approved. This is to ensure the blog is a valuable one and not just a spam hole for anyone to gain a link. 

Hi all sorry missed these. Your posts would need to be well written, at least 800 words and not posted anywhere else on the net or copied from a others. 

You can include one link in the post and no keyword stuffing it doesn't work. 

You can send posts to me via PM on here. I will review all posts and only those that have taken the above requirements on board will be approved. This is to ensure the blog is a valuable one and not just a spam hole for anyone to gain a link. 
I got a monthly clean through Checkatrade and now I'm the resident handyman. It can take this route just through word of mouth.

You can include one link in the post and no keyword stuffing it doesn't work. It also needs to be window cleaning related. About the business cleaning methodes etc.

Thanks for this detail Gav. I have written an article and have sent you a PM with all the details on as requested.

Back