Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

professional design service

Lately I've been thinking about employing a professional design service to design a nice logo/stationary/van signage. Has anyone had experience using such a service, was it expensive,  did you feel it was worth it in the long run? 

I would expect to pay around £500 for that kind of work, but I could be way off the mark!

I have absolutely no regrets paying to have mine done. I literally paid bit by bit over a few year period as was proving costly.  But in the end, about eight years ago now, I got what I wanted. My problem was me giving them ideas, but obviously, they couldn’t see what I had in my head, so there was a few back and forth scenarios costing me extra £75 a pop. Anyway, got there eventually. Think it all came to about £600 over a 3 year period. I was in no rush! ?

https://montage.agency/

Last edited by a moderator:
For one of our other companies we decided to give fiverr.com a go and were very happy with the results.  Worked out well.  Cheap but also you don't pay till your happy.  As above biggest hurdle is relating to them what you want them to achieve. 

Im okay at designing logos, pm me with what you are after and I will show you a draft. 

I will be much cheaper than £500 ?

@Hiace Nostalgia personally if I had an offer on the table of someone offering to make me a logo I would snap their hand off, more than 7 years ago I think it was, someone in the industry was happy to make me a logo for me for free and I still use it all these years later although it has been updated. 

Last edited by a moderator:
?. No that’s what I thought. The name just draws you in but you have to pay more for a better logo design service. Didn’t mind though as you pay for what you get. 

Back