Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter inspection cameras

Clarkus84

Hey lads, 

Looks like my gutter inspection camera is done. I've sent the seller a message hoping they'll replace it as the warranty should be valid. I'm just wondering what cameras you guys use or would recommend. 

Personally found the cheap WiFi cameras a waste of money as you lose the signal all the time. I have a Sky Vac Camera that has a poor picture and only lasts around 3 hours. My best, and longest lasting camera is a cheap one from Hong Kong

Personally found the cheap WiFi cameras a waste of money as you lose the signal all the time. I have a Sky Vac Camera that has a poor picture and only lasts around 3 hours. My best, and longest lasting camera is a cheap one from Hong Kong
Do you have a link for that camera please part timer ? Was it off Ebay? 

I use a LG 360 cam, I have the Gardiner fitting that slots into the SLX and then screws into the camera. Works with my Samsung Galaxy S9.

Its pretty handy to survey gutters prior to a job because once the camera is up there you dont have to be highly accurate where you place as if you record a video doing it you can just pan and zoom to whatever you need to see when you watch the video.

Put it in the washing machine the other day with a load of work clothes and still works after drying out.

Its old tech now and they can be picked up cheap.

I bought one of these wifi cameras with my gutter cleaning machine,it cost me £150 (the camera with fixings in a case).

It was an absolute waste of money , I kept losing the signal and the battery kept running out!

I do manage with out one at the moment but have been looking at these sky vac cameras but I don't know if I could part with £600?.

To be honest I think there a con and these companies just rip you off in my opinion ? 

If anyone is still interested in getting one there is one company called gvs (gutter vac systems) and they have camera and monitor for around £325 .

Back