Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm offering a logo design for free

Maund

If you are struggling on how to make a logo, or finding it an expense you can't afford, I will make one for you for free. 

Im able to make clean and simple logos nothing to fancy. 

very kind of you.

If you would like a challenge then maybe you can help me. 

I will add our current logo which was made for us being a housekeeping/Cleaning service. what I am struggling with is trying to implament this into a logo that shows the window cleaning side of the business (which is in its infancy). I am thinking it will just be easier to utilise the company name and not the background. 

advice is welcome. 

FB_IMG_1560031222031.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very kind of you.

If you would like a challenge then maybe you can help me. 

I will add our current logo which was made for us being a housekeeping/Cleaning service. what I am struggling with is trying to implament this into a logo that shows the window cleaning side of the business (which is in its infancy). I am thinking it will just be easier to utilise the company name and not the background. 

advice is welcome. 

View attachment 16733

Perhaps something like this? 

Adobe_Post_20190609_000637.png

Yeah I have a logo that could do with a bit of a touch up and make it able to go on things like polo shirts etc if you’re still offering!!!

@Maund helping members out when they would otherwise be stumped, as I know I was some years ago and had a free offer of a logo design which i still use today, I doff my cap to you sir 

Hi Maund.

I need a logo fo my water fed pole cleaning service.

I need something that is modern and simple, maybe incorporating Blue Sky Window Cleaning and a water droplet/s and a wfp.

Do you think you can come up with something for me.

Many thanks

Matthew

Back