Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best brush head

Very personal thing is brushes,

I love the gardiner DuPont brushes fast action and good scrubbing ability, but not good if you use a rinsebar.

Extreme  brushes suit my needs now as they are weight saving the 35cm medium hybrid with or without the rinsebar is a great brush. 

Ultimate medium mix is a great all rounder.

ultimate flock f is great for first cleans, wooden and also leaded windows.

unless budget is a issue I think it’s good practise to have few brushes for each individual that requires the right brush for the  right job.

Very personal thing is brushes,

I love the gardiner DuPont brushes fast action and good scrubbing ability, but not good if you use a rinsebar.

Extreme  brushes suit my needs now as they are weight saving the 35cm medium hybrid with or without the rinsebar is a great brush. 

Ultimate medium mix is a great all rounder.

ultimate flock f is great for first cleans, wooden and also leaded windows.

unless budget is a issue I think it’s good practise to have few brushes for each individual that requires the right brush for the  right job.
Agree with Den!

The spotting or runs your experiencing are from your technique mate, they'll be coming from the top frame where the water has mixed with dirt and run down the glass.

Here's an old film but the principles remain..

1 hour ago, paul alan said:

Agree with Den!

The spotting or runs your experiencing are from your technique mate, they'll be coming from the top frame where the water has mixed with dirt and run down the glass.

Here's an old film but the principles remain..

Be honest is it possible to get rid of all the spots on every glass or should I always expect some and just try to minimise as much as possible ? 

Be honest is it possible to get rid of all the spots on every glass or should I always expect some and just try to minimise as much as possible ? 

You should be able to get a spot free finish 99% of the time there will always be the odd window that’s a problem or you won’t get it quite right , but it’s very rare , without boasting I cannot remember the last time we had a complaint , I do regular go back and cheak our work especially on the costal stuff that’s covered in salt ,and it’s very rare indeed to ever find a spot or track line , once you get a bit of experience and adjust your technique you will be fine .

Personally speaking i think there is always potential for spotting no matter how good you are. Just got to do your best, some windows just dont play along. Whether its the seal, wooden cracked frames. Air pollution.

Latest Posts

Back