Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Basic filters for making pure water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cable30

Hi im starting out and was looking to make my own pure water as the closest place j can buy it is a 80 mile round trip.

I have looked at different websites for a basic filter and have found a 3 stage filter and was wondering if it would be a good start up filter.

I will have to get a tds meter to find out if i need a di vessel too.

The filter i have found is this one

https://www.sterner.co.uk/shop/aquafilter-3-stage-water-filtration-system/

Hi im starting out and was looking to make my own pure water as the closest place j can buy it is a 80 mile round trip.

I have looked at different websites for a basic filter and have found a 3 stage filter and was wondering if it would be a good start up filter.

I will have to get a tds meter to find out if i need a di vessel too.

The filter i have found is this one

https://www.sterner.co.uk/shop/aquafilter-3-stage-water-filtration-system/

My advise is to do some research on r/o's for window cleaning and how they work. This isn't any good for making pure water. Trust me, if that worked then we would all be using one.

An r/o removes the dissolved minerals and solids from the water to make it close to pure. A resin vessel removes the remaining particles the membranes don't remove.

If you are looking at this then speak to @doug atkinson from www.daqua.co.uk

My advise is to do some research on r/o's for window cleaning and how they work. This isn't any good for making pure water. Trust me, if that worked then we would all be using one.

An r/o removes the dissolved minerals and solids from the water to make it close to pure. A resin vessel removes the remaining particles the membranes don't remove.

If you are looking at this then speak to @doug atkinson from www.daqua.co.uk
Ok thankyou for your advice

Back