Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I don’t like Mondays ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RWCleaning

Got to the first job earlier, thought I’d give it 5 minutes. Grey sky, don’t like these two jobs next to each other very much. So how fitting: 

Have a great day 

Did one house, drove to another, weather holding off, thinking will be able to eat into last weeks backlog, next 2 houses next to each other but when approaching saw temperary traffic lights with my customers houses slap in the middle of the roadworks, so couldnt get to  them, next house ,second time Iv,e been turned up and then remembered I did not put the gate code she supplied into my phone, so had to drive home to retrieve it.............started out so well.....I don,t like Mondays either.

Nothing worse than starting week off with bad jobs, I've always tried to make a Monday an "easy" day. No early start and no nasty jobs.

I'm quite the opposite. I like to give Monday a good seeing to metaphorically speaking ? I like to get out the traps well on a Monday and take the pressure off the rest of the week a little bit. Done 31 houses today I'm aching already haha.

I'm quite the opposite. I like to give Monday a good seeing to metaphorically speaking ? I like to get out the traps well on a Monday and take the pressure off the rest of the week a little bit. Done 31 houses today I'm aching already haha.
I'll thrash Tuesday and Wednesday, I always work but just try and avoid those jobs we don't like first thing Monday because it will spoil my Sunday  :beerchug: thinking about it.

I'll thrash Tuesday and Wednesday, I always work but just try and avoid those jobs we don't like first thing Monday because it will spoil my Sunday  :beerchug: thinking about it.
Totally agree. Monday is a plodding day because it’s the first day back after a weekend on the karate juice. Then Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, put some effort in. Then Friday, slower pace and a three o clock finish to start the weekend all over again ?

Totally agree. Monday is a plodding day because it’s the first day back after a weekend on the karate juice. Then Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, put some effort in. Then Friday, slower pace and a three o clock finish to start the weekend all over again ?
Monday morning,  breathalyser in one hand, TDS metre in the other hand hey steve? Haha 

Latest Posts

Back