Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best place to buy ro

Just a quick question where is the best place to buy a ro system not sure on my water pressure it seems quite Powerful but I I've got 1000 litre tank in my garage. I've got to run a hose pipe through my house into my garage so the faster I can fill the tank the better my water is at 100 PPM. Do i go for a 40 40. Any info would be much appreciated

Just a quick question where is the best place to buy a ro system not sure on my water pressure it seems quite Powerful but I I've got 1000 litre tank in my garage. I've got to run a hose pipe through my house into my garage so the faster I can fill the tank the better my water is at 100 PPM. Do i go for a 40 40. Any info would be much appreciated

A suggestion is to find out what your water pressure is. You can buy a water pressure gauge tester from Screwfix or any other good plumbing outlet.

It would also be good to find out the flow in liters per minute from the said tap and also to decide how much water you will use a day.

This will give @doug atkinsonsomething to work with.

Latest Posts

Back