Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another cull 6 month review

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

Recently been having a six month review and phasing out some ladder work when I say ladder work that means either up and over flat roof garages or the odd side window above garage as all my work is WFP and these are the odd house which aren't  compact, informed the clients and passed the details of another local family run window cleaners just like ourselves. 

So sacked them off on good terms ?

Recently been having a six month review and phasing out some ladder work when I say ladder work that means either up and over flat roof garages or the odd side window above garage as all my work is WFP and these are the odd house which aren't  compact, informed the clients and passed the details of another local family run window cleaners just like ourselves. 

Good for you Den. ??

The ladder jobs is something that I have been mulling over for sometime whether to drop them or not but in total I've only 6 jobs which are mixed in with 2 lots of compact work within 50 metres from the van, so I have just been putting the prices up £1 last year and 50p this year and continue with the increases

We have a couple of cul-de-sac clean 16 out of 20ish and approx 6 up and overs but the work is so compact it’s worth it ? as the ladders only come off once in that duration. 

Back