Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Heavy Pebble Dash.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have a gable on a residential house to soft wash. The gable is done in heavy Pebble Dash. It has green/red and black algae on it. I was thinking 3% sodium hypo chloride. Sprayed on. Left for an hour and rinsed off. Any advise much appreciated

Be mindful of the weather, light breeze or wind. 

Some chap local to me tried to softwash a gable end. His over spray ruined the paint on a Bentley parked 4 doors away 

I have a gable on a residential house to soft wash. The gable is done in heavy Pebble Dash. It has green/red and black algae on it. I was thinking 3% sodium hypo chloride. Sprayed on. Left for an hour and rinsed off. Any advise much appreciated

Yes what you have suggested will work fine , just wet the wall down first with the garden hose make sure that the wall is saturated ,you might find it will need more than one application , keep applying it from the top to keep it wet dwell time of 40 muinits should be fine , then rinse it well with the hose , oviously  as has already been said watch overspray keep the surrounding area and any plant life rinsed before during and after hypo application . 

Back