Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Making a pw smaller!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DJT

I brought this pressure washer the other day knowing it didn't fit in my van as well as it could due to position of tank. I am going to attempt to re position some smaller wheels under the base to help it in and out of van better. Has anyone attempted this or have any advice before I begin?!?! 

IMG_20190626_201206.jpg

Or do what I am in the process of doing and have it permanently mounted in the van with 70m of hose

The same amount of garden hose and you will never have to get it out the van

Mine will be placed with the exhaust out the side door and pw hose out the back door

Still won't get in the way of my wfp tank and reel

Pics once done but going on holiday for a few days tomorrow after resanding a couple of jobs then back to it

@Pjj your fuel tank on your pressure washer looks the same size as for my van lol. I'm on the hunt for some skinnier wheels. I think I only need to loose two inches either side, and then put a wheel at the front to help it slide in.

@daveb, I havnt really got the space to permanently put it in there really. I'm juggling pressure washer and gutter vacs in there at the moment. Only have a transit connect and space is tight! 

@Pjj your fuel tank on your pressure washer looks the same size as for my van lol. I'm on the hunt for some skinnier wheels. I think I only need to loose two inches either side, and then put a wheel at the front to help it slide in.

@daveb, I havnt really got the space to permanently put it in there really. I'm juggling pressure washer and gutter vacs in there at the moment. Only have a transit connect and space is tight! 
I've got a peugeot bipper lol

Ha ha. Fair enough fella. I struggle for space at home and in the van. I'm scarred this window cleaning business will either cost me 300grand for a new house or 10grand for a new van or more likely both! 

Back