Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water fed pole pump trolley & control box project complete

Apw1210

Good evening all.

I've finished my build project of my custom trolley build 

If anyone wants to build one and needs any help or pointers feel free to ask 

I can supply a full detailed parts list and wiring diagrams if needed 

Heres mine 

20190701_204424.jpg

20190701_204520.jpg

20190701_205634.jpg

pump control circuit.jpg

Wow, looks awesome. A full detailed parts list would be most welcome and the total cost of the project !

Did all the parts come via Ebay ?
As i mentioned i got all my components from Amazon UK 

If you study the images below you can find those exact parts listed on there by thier wording / description etc. 

Depending on your electronics skills and ability it was an easy one day build for me 

My budget was £200 but totalled in at £168.97 as fixtures fittings and a few parts i made such as the tesco basic £2 chopping board as a back plate and various items such as heatshrink and connectors i use alot 

The sack truck is a generic TFHST the folding handy sack truck from the handy products range 

Happy to answer any questions 

Here's s break down of my wiring 

pump control circuit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the on/off switch so much I ordered a couple @Apw1210. Thanks

I also think the Tesco chopping board was a good one. I didn't think of that when I was looking for a board to mount my pumps on. ?

Do you have a link for the sack truck @Apw1210 , love the work that's gone into that unit so cool

i use a gardiner backpack and truck now but will need a new (better looking) truck in the near future.

Do you have a link for the sack truck @Apw1210 , love the work that's gone into that unit so cool

i use a gardiner backpack and truck now but will need a new (better looking) truck in the near future.
Good afternoon @Ana

You can find the folding "Handy" sack truck online. Pricing is going up as they have noticed a gap in the market as the UK importer quoted they were all of a sudden becoming popular... i cant imagine why haha.... 

You should pay anymore than £50 + p&p 

The handy truck brand does have puncture proof tyres unlike the cloned copies 

Mine was from the Mowermegastore.co.uk they are out of stock

Heres a link for another UK based seller 

https://www.yougarden.com/item-p-180072/the-handy-heavy-duty-folding-sack-truck?gclsrc=aw.ds&&source=PPCYGSGOOG&utm_source=PPCYGSGOOG&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvaLV4-ai4wIVigrTCh2AsA5SEAQYASABEgKcu_D_BwE

Heres my full video reveiw 

Screenshot_20190707-132557_Chrome.jpg

All you need is a charging point for the battery. Looks great. Thanks for sharing so much detail.
It's had a 16mm IP68 rated two pole stainless steel aviation style charger port since day one. I don't miss a trick nor do i leave quality out of my builds 

Screenshot_20191210-194400_Instagram.jpg

That looks like a nice compact little trolly  
Many thanks. Yes its amazing and so reliable yet bomb proof 

Hi 

Which charger did you use & where can I source one?

Have you changed the way you make this or the components used since you originally posted your description of the build?

Many thanks

Matthew

Hi 

Which charger did you use & where can I source one?

Have you changed the way you make this or the components used since you originally posted your description of the build?

Many thanks

Matthew
Good evening Matthew. Sincere apologies for the late reply. No the parts used as posted are all in good and reliable service with no modifications or changes whatsoever. 

The charger is a Maypole branded 4A smart multi purpose battery charger.

Also I have designed a specific wiring diagram for the 433mhz relay switch I used providing the Amazon image of the wireless relay circuit matches my design 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maypole-7423A-Battery-Charger-Electronic/dp/B009A83P1E/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?keywords=4a+battery+electronic+charger&qid=1582575955&sr=8-7

Kind regards Austin 

433mhz AW Wiring Diagram.jpg

Many thanks for that.

I am ordering up all the parts from Amazon and am looking forward to this project.

Just one more thing where did you get your decals made for the enclosure?

Regards

Matthew

Many thanks for that.

I am ordering up all the parts from Amazon and am looking forward to this project.

Just one more thing where did you get your decals made for the enclosure?

Regards

Matthew
I make all my own stickers in my garage come workshop come print shop come man cave come retreat 

Back