Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Absolute charmers our great British public.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jack b

Just had this text come through :

"How much to clean my windows front and back please."

That's it, no name, no location, house size frequency etc  just that. Made me laugh out loud, hilarious. I cant bring myself to reply.?

Anyone had any more simple funnies like this 

Just had this text come through :

"How much to clean my windows front and back please."

That's it, no name, no location, house size frequency etc  just that. Made me laugh out loud, hilarious. I cant bring myself to reply.?

Anyone had any more simple funnies like this 

Had one recently. . . "Hi, I'm looking for a window cleaner, fronts, back, up and down, rates please" Lol.  Ended up exchanging messages trying to get the address, finally she gave it to me.  Had a look online and text her a quote and as predicted never heard back.  I always follow texts like that up though because you just never know; sometimes my messer sixth sense can be wrong as has happened in the past  but mostly I'm right and I start twitching a mile off? 

I got a FB message from a local windie who obviously doesn’t know me, but i’ve known him for 15 years!!! ? He was like ‘how much do you charge for a 3 bed semi?’ 

I stayed professional and didn't even bother replying. I was laughing thou! 

Know your competition!!

Back