Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Support my daughters fundraising efforts & never see Google ads on the forum again!

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hey all, A blatant abuse of my power here but hey I very rarely if ever do it! 

My daughter has a mammoth task of rising over 4k by 2021 for an excellent opportunity to go to Cambodia and help build schools and gain some invaluable life skills and experiences. If anyone could donate anything at all, we would be massively grateful. https://www.gofundme.com/cambodia-expedition-isabel-peldey if you can't give anything even a share on social media or something would be great! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm now you have me thinking.

How's about a little incentive everyone. 

The price here to remove Google ads is £4 a month. That's £48 for a year. Via our subscriptions 

How about give my daughter a minimum donation of £30 and I will turn Google ads off for a year on your account.

£50+ and I will turn google ads on your account off forever! 

Just drop me a message on heer when done and i will turn off ads for you ?

Hmm now you have me thinking.

How's about a little incentive everyone. 

The price here to remove Google ads is £4 a month. That's £48 for a year. Via our subscriptions 

How about give my daughter a minimum donation of £30 and I will turn Google ads off for a year on your account.

£50+ and I will turn google ads on your account off forever! 
About 30 minutes to an hours work for the established guys on here. Considering the work @Gavhas done setting up the best Window Cleaning Forum, and the benefit we get from it, I would think it's the least we can do. 

All done @Gav delete the adds forever ??. Hope she is able to raise all the funds Ime sure most on hear could afford to support a worthy course , come on lads and lasses get your credit cards out and help a good course 

All done @Gav delete the adds forever ??. Hope she is able to raise all the funds Ime sure most on hear could afford to support a worthy course , come on lads and lasses get your credit cards out and help a good course 

Be gone ads! 

Thanks very much, it's a crazy amount to raise but when you think It covers everything for a month including getting their and back etc. it's not bad. Plus its a once in a lifetime experience that hopefully will stand her in good stead going forward. 

Come on guys and galls only 5 contributed out of over 7684 members , surely we can help gavs daughter  to achieve a worthwhile goal , most one hear earn decent money and would not miss a few ££££ , if everyone contributed just £1 she would have more than enough 

Come on guys and galls only 5 contributed out of over 7684 members , surely we can help gavs daughter  to achieve a worthwhile goal , most one hear earn decent money and would not miss a few ££££ , if everyone contributed just £1 she would have more than enough 
Totally agree Paul, there are lots of people on here who have no doubt gained a lot from this forum including me and that has really helped them out when they've been totally stuck with no other help and helped improve their business, also me, Donations can be made anonymous, giving something to help out a young girl out who's dad has helped 1,000's of people by creating and running this forum isn't much to ask. 

Gained so much from this place least I could do is give a few quid, it's a fountain of information. Appreciate all the help I have got from here & best of luck to your daughter.

Gained so much from this place least I could do is give a few quid, it's a foundation of information. Appreciate all the help I have got from here & best of luck to your daughter.
Thanks very much. I really do appreciate everyone's donations as does my daughter. ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock