Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can any one tell me hich Ionic system this is?

Looks like there pure 02  version I think try googling it , it’s a cheaper version of there v4 system I believe ?... 

hear you go take a look at this 

6A61A3AB-6BED-4AB6-B9E7-3D83CBC341BE.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bought a van with this system in it but Ionic have yet to give me any info on it!

View attachment 17047

Surely you can measure the outside of the tank and work out what size it is and then work out how much water the tank will hold. For example a tank 1m long by 1 meter high x 1 meter wide holds 1000 liters.

A tank 400mm x 300 mm x 300mm  = 360liters

A tank 500mm x 500mm x 500mm = 500 liters

Surely you can measure the outside of the tank and work out what size it is and then work out how much water the tank will hold. For example a tank 1m long by 1 meter high x 1 meter wide holds 1000 liters.

A tank 400mm x 300 mm x 300mm  = 360liters

A tank 500mm x 500mm x 500mm = 500 liters

Not with baffles, my 800l tank would hold nearly 1250l by volume. 

Not with baffles, my 800l tank would hold nearly 1250l by volume. 

The thickness of the walls of the tank would make a difference to the inside measurements but I would have thought the his cube tank with internal plate baffles would have given the o/p an idea.

When I replied last night I felt that the tank was around 400 liters but see @Pjj had the guts to post that figure.?

Many moons ago on that other forum there was a debate about how many litres our 650l Wydale with 2 center baffels held. The question was asked because the non baffelled 650 litre tank had the exact same measurements.

Back then Wydale confirmed that their baffled tank held 600 liters, not 650 which they said was the tank size rather than the contents it holds. I have also since believed that I have a 650 liter tank that holds 600 liters of water as my tank came from that manufacturing era. But I never fill it full to the brim as water leaks from the vent when sloshing about.

Thanks for the info guys I think its about 300ltrs and the fob has stopped working I was thinking of getting it fixed but after Ionic not even bothering to get back to me I don't think I will bother!

Back