Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Did conny inside wfp inc.roof. Was great ;)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

I sweat buckets doing the inside of this old fashioned wooden framed conny yesterday. Hadnt been done for years and needed to elbow grease off all old muck from wooden frames. It was full off bugs/bees etc all trapped in the top too. Proper jungle warfare. Anyway, for the glass, was expecting to sweat it out in there some more, but she let me wfp it. Was a stone floor so didnt matter and just did it on a low flow. lot of dirty water came off obviously, but ended up fine. It was more of a greenhouse than a conny. I still ache bad today though, and looking forward to my beer later. strictly for medicinal purposes you understand ??

I sweat buckets doing the inside of this old fashioned wooden framed conny yesterday. Hadnt been done for years and needed to elbow grease off all old muck from wooden frames. It was full off bugs/bees etc all trapped in the top too. Proper jungle warfare. Anyway, for the glass, was expecting to sweat it out in there some more, but she let me wfp it. Was a stone floor so didnt matter and just did it on a low flow. lot of dirty water came off obviously, but ended up fine. It was more of a greenhouse than a conny. I still ache bad today though, and looking forward to my beer later. strictly for medicinal purposes you understand ??
Medicinal purposes.... ? yeah, I'd go along with that ?

Lol I have always wanted to try wfp on the inside of a job like this but never had the type with stone flooring that you could do it on , done a couple of swimming pools like that and a Victorian green house though .

I really wouldn't recommend wfp on the insides. Generally the inside of windows are waterproofed like the outside so water will be getting under the beads swelling them up, rusting latches and fittings etc.

This even goes for plastic windows.

I really wouldn't recommend wfp on the insides. Generally the inside of windows are waterproofed like the outside so water will be getting under the beads swelling them up, rusting latches and fittings etc.

This even goes for plastic windows.

Nah mate, there's no issue with this place. was no different to wfp on an outdoor wooden framed window. Came up a treat too.

i refuse all inside conny roof cleaning,in fact any inside cleaning at all(apart from the odd old dears kitchen window)......

im happier cleaning outsides only these days....?

Latest Posts

Back