Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New van, little excited ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clisty1989

Finally after 2 years of thinking about it I'm picking up my new van in 2 weeks ?. 

2011 kangoo full DIY system already in it. Although the tanks only a 200l I'll have a few quid left to buy a 350/400l.

Needs a few things doing, like ripping out the old plywood and waterproofing the back, and the controller reading battery error with new leisure battery. 

Suffice to say I'm a little excited ??????????

Needs a few things doing, like ripping out the old plywood and waterproofing the back, and the controller reading battery error with new leisure battery. 

Suffice to say I'm a little excited ??????????

Fitting the copilots swivel chair, some computer gear, monitors, external condition sensors, communications monitoring equipment, external surveilance cameras (inc infra red), missile defence systems... oh heck.. we're talking windy vans not airwolf lol

Fitting the copilots swivel chair, some computer gear, monitors, external condition sensors, communications monitoring equipment, external surveilance cameras (inc infra red), missile defence systems... oh heck.. we're talking windy vans not airwolf lol
Not watched that for years!!!!

Nothing like a new van to put a spring in your step at work

Got 2 bippers on the road now and bought this cheeky little runaround yesterday 

20190729_002953.jpg

Latest Posts

Back