Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ridiculous T shirt tan

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gasket

Anyone currently showing the ridiculous t shirt window cleaning tan

Before my holiday I may have to have a spray tan to even things up lol

I look like I'm wearing a t shirt when I am topless it's that bad. Also because my work shorts are longer than my casual shorts I look like an **** then. Need some short shorts for work lol 

What did you lot do last summer? This year has been 10 degrees cooler on average then last year. 
I worked through it and passed out ? my brother fell ill a fortnight ago with the heat also. Both of us have learned the hard way & plan to be a bit more careful ? 25 + is a no go if we can help it. I pray it cools off by the weekend if it carries on in to next week we’ll be left with no option other than to get back to work as the jobs cant wait too long and neither can our banks ?

There you go, another ginger manning up and taking the heat on. 

We wipe our brows and crack on unlike some of the other Jessie’s on here ??
Heeeey man i was out friday ? in the monsoon. When everybody else chickened out i bet lol. Not sure what it was like in London but we had one hell of a deluge ?? it took my boots until monday to dry out! 

What did you lot do last summer? This year has been 10 degrees cooler on average then last year. 

I didnt have many customers last year so i just did them early and on the not so bad days. Also this is a bit of a sudden shock and relentless. Hopefully we'll acclimatize, but by then, it'll probably be lashing it down again ☔

Latest Posts

Back