Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Traditional round in coventry

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ojones92

Traditional round for sale all on one new build estate. Generates £1700 a month. Still building on the estate so plenty of room for growth plus we are the only window cleaners on there so no competition. All nice compact work could walk the whole round in 5 mins, all good paying customers most pay cash and a handful pay by bank transfer. Reason I'm selling is because I live too far away to keep travelling so I'm buying something a bit closer to home. Brilliant round, whoever buys it will be more than happy with the work, customers and how nice and compact it is. I'm looking for £7500. Ideally I'd like to sell it before the next clean is due on the 5th august because I am going away on the 7th. I'm willing to show you around the estate/round and meet some customers. Thanks ?

I see you've got this round advertised on another forum as well!

Why not sell  the round to 1 of your guys that are currently working it .

Wouldn't that be the easiest way forward ?

Hi mate, thanks for the reply. I doubt any of them would buy it due to a couple of reasons: they don't have the funds available at the moment and they are also from the same area as me and I'm the only one with a driving license so they would struggle getting over. I was thinking about renting it but I think I'd rather just sell it all in one go then i can concentrate on building my round which is in my hometown. Ideally I'd like to only be working in this area and I should have thought about before I bought the round but you live and you learn I suppose lol. Cheers

Back