Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Alternative Payment Methods?

Dan@Windaclean

Now apart from the obvious cash or cheque, what other alternative methods of payment do you offer your customers.

Standing Order - seems to be a perfect way to guarantee you are paid on time. Apart from a minor security issue of giving out your sort-code and account number, I can really see any negetives. Probably works best for people with business accounts.

Paypal - everybody seems to have an account these days thanks to the rise of eBay. People can often have significant amounts in their Paypal account and will be looking to use this method more so nowadays. Of course Paypal take a 3.4% commission on any payment received from a customer but security and popularity make their system quite reassuring.

Barclays Pingit - an new FREE service offered by Barclays. Will enable even customers not banking with Barclays to deposit funds in to your account via this mobile app just by entering the amount and your telephone number.

Are their any other methods in use out their and please feed back and comments on the above.

cash, cheque, bacs, paypal are my main ones.

then i have a indian restaurant that i get a free indian meal for 2 each month. and a steak restaurant that i do free and they give me 3 course meal for 2 each month!

Back