Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Replacement lance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wezza13

Hey all,

Could anyone recommend a replacement lance and rubber hose for a Clarke Tiger 3000 pressure washer please? I can't seem to find which fitting the lance is and I'd also like to get a longer hose for it. I think it currently has about 5-6 metres worth of hose but could do with a longer hose.

Anyone know?

TIA,

Wez

If you have a Pirtek hydraulic shop near you then call in, they can make you up a hose to pretty much whatever length you want. They can replace your current fittings for quick release ones (don’t forget to take the machine with you) My Pirtek also stock lances and all at a reasonable price, I’ve always found them very helpful.

If you have a Pirtek hydraulic shop near you then call in, they can make you up a hose to pretty much whatever length you want. They can replace your current fittings for quick release ones (don’t forget to take the machine with you) My Pirtek also stock lances and all at a reasonable price, I’ve always found them very helpful.

Thanks, that's very handy to know wrt Pirtek. There's one about an hours drive away. It'd be nice to have quick release fittings too ?

I found a replacement lance on Ebay, so have ordered that. It's meant to be better than the one that comes with the machine. The original one is stiff in places and not very comfortable to hold.

Got it from here (if anybody is interested) - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331632636718

It appears that they have longer hoses too.

Will report back ?

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I had to buy another 30 metres of high pressure hose today because my 40 metres is not enough. You cant really buy cheap stuff in case it breaks, it cost me £147 with a few fittings. Ordered it today from Rutland Pumps and it arrives tomorrow late afternoon, cant fault their aftersales.

ance.jpgI bought a 1500mm new Lance to see if i can modify it to make roof cleaning easier. Today i received a 12mm guide for my bending equipment so i fitted a trigger on it then did a slight bend on it. Looking in the future to fit a roller on it and use it for roof cleaning. Either sit on the ridge and roll up and down or from a ladder at the bottom. slowly but surely i will think up something to make my life easier when PW roofs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back