Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Traditional round in coventry

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ojones92

Traditional round All on one new build estate brings in £1700 a month still picking up new customers everyday and there are still houses being built on the further side of the estate so plenty of room for expansion. Prices range from £8-£20 and there are roughly 150 houses. All good payers apart from the odd one but the majority of the bad payers have been weeded out. I've spoken with a few customers about changing to pole and they were fine with it so I'm sure if you wanted to change there would be no issue for most customers. Reason I'm selling is because I live too far away and have too much work to keep up with it all. I'm more than happy to introduce you to customers and show you the best way to do the round. Takes 3 lads 3 n half days to complete. Im looking for £7500 ono. Any questions please call me on 07908928208. Thanks 

Traditional round All on one new build estate brings in £1700 a month still picking up new customers everyday and there are still houses being built on the further side of the estate so plenty of room for expansion. Prices range from £8-£20 and there are roughly 150 houses. All good payers apart from the odd one but the majority of the bad payers have been weeded out. I've spoken with a few customers about changing to pole and they were fine with it so I'm sure if you wanted to change there would be no issue for most customers. Reason I'm selling is because I live too far away and have too much work to keep up with it all. I'm more than happy to introduce you to customers and show you the best way to do the round. Takes 3 lads 3 n half days to complete. Im looking for £7500 ono. Any questions please call me on 07908928208. Thanks 

You would be better off putting this in the market place section people that are looking for a round will look there 

Back