Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round, van and equipment for sale Northampton.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dc5541

New business started in March 2019. Only selling due to illness and realisation that arthritis and window cleaning are not a good match. Its not established work yet as only started in March 2019. 95% of work has been cleaned 2 to 6 times. All work is WFP and no ladders required. Depending on size of pole a small stepladder is used on some windows where access is hard. Business is centered around Hartwell Northampton nn7. Currently 85 houses in total. 40 houses in small village Hartwell. Roughly 25 houses in surrounding villages within 5 mile radius Hartwell. Roughly 20 houses within 10 mile radius. Non payers have been dropped. Payment is by cash, online and 1 gives a cheque. There are about 5 houses where no gate so occupants need to be in. All clients receive a text night before to remind about gate etc. As it is a new business mistakes were made early doors regarding pricing but figures are still good and the few that are under priced can be upped as required. Rounds 1) Hartwell area 45 houses at average £16.06. Total 483 a month 2) Other 40 houses at average £17.25, total 473 a month. Combined brings in over £950 a month. Majority of work is 8 weekly, 56 customers at average £18.38 4 weekly 28 @ average £13 16 weekly 1 @ £20 As its not established work i would be counting it more as canvassed work even though some have been cleaned 6 times. I am looking for £2750 for all. I know that it lacks some detail but please contact me and i will answer any questions. I have worked hard over last 6 months to build this up but arthritis simply wont allow me to clean the amount i need to. The majority of work is very compact so someone who knows what they are doing will soon turn this into a proper round that will make good money. I will continue to work round until sale. Van & equipment. Vauxhall Combo van. WN60KYS brought approximately 6 months ago from seller Baileys WFP systems ltd, see his ebay listings. The van comes with 350 litre Baileys WFP system. The floor has been treated with a waterproof paint. 350 litre tank with steal frame mounting plate. 100 PSI shurflo pump controller. Claber hose reel 100 meters of 6mm hose. Di vessel shut off kit so you can leave van to fill without worrying about over filling. Tds meter pole tube for poles to slide into. 110 ahp leisure battery which has a relay fitted si van will charge the battery when van turned on. System is currently producing 000 - 001 tds so may need a resin change soon. Van parts for filling the van. Van has recently had a new battery and new rear disc brakes and pads. Its Mot until March 2020. Current mileage is 117500 but being used daily. It has a crack in windscreen. (I will replace winscreen before sale). Also will need 2 new front tyres soon as at 3.5m. Equipment included with van. Slx 18 6 months old with brush. Clx 22 hardly ever used. New sill brush. Clx 4 - 2 months old use on all my bungalows. Gardiner pure water backpack v3 22 litre. 3.8 metre telescopic extention ladder. Boxes full of magic sponges/ clothes/ trad tools for inside work. PRICE FOR VAN AND EQUIPMENT IS £4200 PRICE FOR ROUND £2750. TOTAL £6950. IDEALLY I WOULD LIKE SELL ALL TO 1 BUYER. REGARDS Dave.

20190414_110422.jpg

20190224_150441.jpg

Hi, 

Not listed all but some of villages are:

Hartwell 37

Ashton 1

Blisworth 3

Hackleton 3

Hardingstone 4

Roade 3

Shutlanger 1

Quinton 1

Wootton 2

Collingtree 1

Astcote 5

Towcester and pury end 3

Earls Barton 2

Newport Pagnel 2

New Duston 1

Rest of work is mainly in Moulton and Ecton Brooke area of Northampton. 

There is also 1 x £50 every 8 week job in West Haddon. 

Thanks

Dave

https://www.facebook.com/Cameron-Window-Cleaning-315051822750588/

This is my facebook page so you can see my reviews. Most of work is reasonably compact from leaflets and recommendations after cleans. Some of the less compact work is the result of lead generation. I brought 20 Leads from Mr Green Pro. Had excellent service and picked up 50% of the work but obviously its over a larger area and would take a while to fill in the gaps. 

Thanks 

Dave 

Can I get your number if this is still for sale please ? Have other work in these areas so very interested . Could also do with a second van on the road . Email me number if you like and will be straight in touch . Thanks 

Back