Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial pricing

I would say £70 every 8 weeks, you will need to clean the dark grey panels between the upper and lower windows in the second pic, otherwise you will get dirty runs and they will look a mess, 1 guy should be an easy 1hrs work 

Work out how long it will take you and how much per hour you want to earn and you will have your price . Ime guessing it will have to be done out of normal working hours due to the parking of vehicles making it awkward, is it in and out or just outside ? What competition are you up against all theses things will have an effect on the price , those windows are a pain to do as they hold water on the ledges and you will end up cleaning the panels between the stairwell windows or the dirt will run straight onto the pains below , we do several apartment blocks like this , pricing from photos isn’t easy but I would be looking for £100 and recon after the first clean it would take 45 muinits to an hour max 

Would depend when you can do it as well. The windows in the stairwell, second picture, will be a nightmare to do if all the bays are taken up. They also look quite high, I'm not sure a 27' would get to the top. Basically what you've shown, picture wise, it's about an hours work. Fairly certain though by looking at the stairwell there's quite a few more windows you haven't shown us. 

Thanks Guys that’s all the windows they share the bloke with another company that I will try to get.  I will have to do the job on a sat when no one is there. They want a price for the inside as well 3 times a year. 

Would depend when you can do it as well. The windows in the stairwell, second picture, will be a nightmare to do if all the bays are taken up. They also look quite high, I'm not sure a 27' would get to the top. Basically what you've shown, picture wise, it's about an hours work. Fairly certain though by looking at the stairwell there's quite a few more windows you haven't shown us. 

For a short person like me, I reckon I would just about hit the very top with my 32ft pole, so definitely 30ft plus, or you would manage with a 18ft pole ?

Back