Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Vac

i just had a look on there site the 3000watt vac is 325 which is not bad its the poles and accessories is where it gets expensive also their aluminium poles are a bit wobbly

I was thinking about it but I decided not too, Theres no way you could really know if they had been cleaned properly. You would need to go up the ladders and check

I was thinking about it but I decided not too, Theres no way you could really know if they had been cleaned properly. You would need to go up the ladders and check
if you are going to do them all the time there are inspection cameras that you cvan get and use with the system, so no need for any ladders

most lads using the gutter either use a bullet cam or the mirror attachement works very well on 2 storey jobs

i just had a look on there site the 3000watt vac is 325 which is not bad its the poles and accessories is where it gets expensive also their aluminium poles are a bit wobbly
all gutter vacs have aluminium poles tho

so do you not use carbon fibre wf poles as their made of the same material which is very strong
no not at the minute but have use them and they are great for that, but wtih all that weight of the u bend at the top and the chance of getting it caught on something might cause problems,

have seen carbon fibre fishing poles that are designed to take big fish snap when a little stress is placed on them in the wrong way, so that what makes me a bit funny about using them for gutter cleaning, might be 100% ok, but it would always be there in the back of my mind.

i am going to get at least 2500 watt vacuum and alloy poles .The only reason i am going for alloy poles is price i have allowed £700 for gutter vac and poles i will get a camera at a later stage

that looks fine mark the clamps look good or you could get an et vac and the set of poles from that clarke site 550

Back