Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not One Sodding Custy!

Yeh old spice don't work mate lol, you will get days like that mate, I've had a bad week nevermind 4 hours

Your making too much effort dress like a tramp and put a limp on at least if they say no they will feel bad about it lol

It's a numbers game. Some days you will pick up a few, other days ... not a sausage.

I ran out of work today, and went canvassing in the next village. I picked up 3 which I cleaned there and then, and got 5 more who want me to call next time.

If you are positive, polite, presentable and persistent you be successful.

John

Well reading the above posts made me smile! Yer one of them days....mid week I've kept quite so I can get out with the leaflets but wasn't the day for it. Oh and yer the old spice in the bin lol thanks lads feel a lot better now! GF

Part of the game mate /emoticons/smile.png you will pick up some next time /emoticons/tongue.png

just got to be in the right area at the right time /emoticons/wink.png

2 weeks ago... i had like 92 customers...

now i got 124 customers /emoticons/wink.png

Ive noticed that i keep getting a load of customers at once.... then it stops.... cos i get lazy... then i get a few here and their... then i get loads again then a few then it stops.. etc /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol

Feeling a hell of a lot better this evening 7 calls from yeasterdays leaflet dropp wanting me to pop round and price up!!! Funny was all the ones out, I'm still putting it down to the aftershave lol! GF

I did 5 streets in for hours. Just looking at my list 76 no thanks so just walked away, 42 no one in so left flyer, 7 calls out of 42 not bad better then this time last night anyways lol

Thats good mate /emoticons/smile.png let us know how many jobs u get out of the 7 /emoticons/tongue.png

wat do u reckon to bank holiday Monday? im quite lucky the old girl has just called me she works for provident and has found me five new custys so a good start lol

Back