Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

South Staffordshire and Wolverhampton business for sale

Established window cleaning company in South Staffordshire and Wolverhampton for sale due to wanting to concentrate on my main career as now the window cleaning business has expanded I can no longer do both.

I established Pattingham Window Cleaning around 3 years ago when my main role gave me set days off meaning I had plenty of spare time to set it up and work on it. The business has increased in popularity and I’m now at a stage where the business has outgrown what spare time I have.

The business has a regular 4 weekly domestic round taking a day and a half to complete in Brewood and Coven situated in South Staffordshire. A half a day in Pattingham and Penn and a commercial property in Penn. I’ve recently tendered for and won a commercial contract at a Garden Centre on the outskirts of Pattingham/Wolverhampton. I’m getting regular enquires through word of mouth, Facebook and my website showing all channels are working for me and I anticipate scheduled work will continue to increase before the sale. I don’t currently spend on advertising.

Brewood and Coven

All domestic customers and are 4 or 8 weekly cleans. Brewood and Coven are affluent villages in South Staffordshire about a mile from each other, 90% of this work is within the village which is about 1 square mile in area so incredibly compact. I get lots of extra work when I push for gutter cleans or conservatory cleans which tends to centre around autumn and spring. There are 25 jobs bringing £369.24 per month at an average of £17.60 per house.

Pattingham and Penn

Again, all domestic customers cleaned either 4 or 8 weekly and within the village bar the one in Penn. 9 jobs bringing £102.08 per month at an average of £15.66.

Commercial

A church in the Penn area being cleaned 4 monthly at a cost £60 per clean.

A garden centre outside Pattingham/Wolverhampton about to be first cleaned in the next two weeks at £165 with a client request for ongoing regular cleans at a price to be confirmed after the first clean.

All in £486.32 per month averaged across the year in well established regular work with another commercial job at £165 per month anticipated work.

I currently take around two full days to do the work which is spread across one and a half days for Brewood and Coven and another half a day for the rest when due. I do the work from a fully kitted out single axel box trailer which I tow with my day to day car. Having the trailer has enabled me to use my day to day vehicle instead of the additional outlay, tax and insurance of a work van. The trailer is plated at 750kg meaning even fully laden it’s well within limits for its capacity whilst still being small enough to be easily manoeuvred and is currently towed by a 1.9 VW Polo.

The trailer has a 350 litre tank secured to the chassis of the trailer. Battery, pump and controller are all wired in and attached to ply on the side of the trailer. The ply also organises my trad equipment and pro-gutter tools. There is a drainpipe overhead which holds my 37ft pole and Harris pole securely. There’s also space either side of the tank for step ladders, buckets, cloths and other equipment. There is also a 600gpd RO and DI filtration system although I’ve not plumbed this in as I live locally to a spotless water outlet and for just a few days work per month I’ve used them.

All customers are on CleanerPlanner and can be shown to any buyer and transferred across as part of digital property. It’ll also include my Facebook page, website, domain email and master vector file of business logo. The registered domain www.pattinghamwindowcleaning.com and associated domain registered email address are included and paid for up until February 2020.

Included equipment,

350l baffled tank

Sureflow pump

Wcw pump controller

100m microbore hose

Hose reel

37 ft Fibreglass pole with 30m pole hose 15” applicator Sleeve 15” squeegee channel, unger handle and rubber 5” squeegee channel, unger handle and rubber

85 amp hour deep cycle leisure battery

Battery Amarth charger

Van ports

Tds meter

Unger Window cleaning belt with boab

Water fed brush for gutters

Full pro gutter set x4

Window cleaning bucket

Normal bucket

Step ladder

3.4 meter double ladder

Ladder stand off

Ladder roof bar fixing

Unger squeegee off 100ml

Ubik 2000 2.5 litres

Chemical sprayer

Window scraper

2x 25 litre water carrier

600 GPD DI/RO Filtration

Hose for waste

Huge amount of cloths

This is a turn key business which has been established for 3 years with great potential to expand further with minimal effort. It’d suit somebody looking to start in the business or someone looking to expand with another cleaner on the road but without the added complexity another van would bring.

The round has brought in £486.32 per month and is for sale at 6 times the monthly price at £3000.

All equipment listed above and digital property is for sale at £2000 making the full business for sale at £5000. I’m happy to work the round with the new owner and introduce you to customers or even give training. Happy to answer all question on 07773777842 or [email protected].

Back