Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubik 2000 and vision pure water additive cardiff

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Incheck

If anyone still uses these products im happy to give you what ive got left. I have £20 worth of vision and one or two 5L bottles of ubik. Stopped using both products two years ago. Ubik smells horrible so switched to screwfix degreaser but if anyone wants the stuff youre more than welcome as its just clutter lying around in my garage cheers 

Did you find the Vision any good? I can't fathom why you would add something to the water that has been purified. I use a Di after my pump too, so would that just not remove the vision?

To be honest, at first, it seemed to provide a bit of extra slip and glide. But in the end i came to the conclusion it wasnt really making a hell of a difference. 

Different set up to you also mate

To be honest, at first, it seemed to provide a bit of extra slip and glide. But in the end i came to the conclusion it wasnt really making a hell of a difference. 

Different set up to you also mate
I've heard a lot of mixed opinions on it, was considering it, but you've probably convinced me not to bother, thanks for the advice

I've heard a lot of mixed opinions on it, was considering it, but you've probably convinced me not to bother, thanks for the advice
I've been thinking about this all day whether to reply or not.

I think I will but, it will be my own personal comments rather than those of the additive suppliers.

firstly, vision v1 in this case will quite happily go through di resin as early feedback from di users confirmed this,

i'm ro/di so I can't say that this is the case i'm just relaying comments from users, 

the glide which vision gives is more to reduce the fratigue  from WFP so less up and down movements whilst adding some cleaning power at the same time, so in effect you are cleaning the same but with less effort on your body that's my personal take on it and I have tailored my window cleaning to suit this.

Hi Incheck, 

I'll take the UBIK off ya if you're getting rid. Just used up all my screwfix degreaser yesterday on a bad conny and i've got another one in the pipeline that is much worse, just waiting for the right day. 

You fancy meeting up somewhere maybe Sat morn or toward middle / end next week perhaps. 

Feel free to PM me with details..... if they are still available.  

Hi Incheck, 

I'll take the UBIK off ya if you're getting rid. Just used up all my screwfix degreaser yesterday on a bad conny and i've got another one in the pipeline that is much worse, just waiting for the right day. 

You fancy meeting up somewhere maybe Sat morn or toward middle / end next week perhaps. 

Feel free to PM me with details..... if they are still available.  
Just messaged you boss ?

Back