Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale in stockport

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jimmy s

Cleaned 4 weekly, I have always done it traditional, but it could be done wfp 

Nice and compact 

Prices range from 6 quid to a tenner and need increasing as I haven't put them up for 5 years

Round takes 500 quid, I want 3500 for it as I have had it for 15 years

Great round great customers, 

This is my first round to go as I have a couple of health issues, and have more for sale in the near future

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's not a bit steep !

Established for 15 years, park up and clean, it's a great little round

And just because some people ask 4 times the clean, it all depends on the work and quality of work and how long the work has been established, 

I've been in this game for 32 years mate and know it inside out, so in my expert opinion, it's a cracking price for a cracking round and would be a fantastic add on or start up for a newbie

7 times for an established round is fine

Stick to your prices bud 

Well worth it imo

No it's not a bit steep !

Established for 15 years, park up and clean, it's a great little round

And just because some people ask 4 times the clean, it all depends on the work and quality of work and how long the work has been established, 

I've been in this game for 32 years mate and know it inside out, so in my expert opinion, it's a cracking price for a cracking round and would be a fantastic add on or start up for a newbie

So you are saying then if someone has a round that turns over 65k per year that it’s worth  £455,000 ?.... if that’s the case I think I will sell some of my round and retire ???

That round could be ideal for someone. If or when I move on or whatever, I doubt I could sell mine. I had a trad round 16 years ago, had a bad accident and just let it go. In hindsight maybe should've tried selling it, but wasnt much internet etc back then. 

My round is so all over the place it would take a buyer quite some getting used to I reckon. A lot of odd bits and bobs/old farmhouses, town flats, etc. Still, I might be moving sometime in the next year so something to think about.

Ok guys, so forget all the bull **** that a round is worth so many times what it takes per clean. The fact of the matter is that a round is worth what someone is prepared to pay !

Some of you really have nothing better to do than question round prices that you have no interest in buying and putting potential buyers off with your negative comments

Ok guys, so forget all the bull **** that a round is worth so many times what it takes per clean. The fact of the matter is that a round is worth what someone is prepared to pay !

Some of you really have nothing better to do than question round prices that you have no interest in buying and putting potential buyers off with your negative comments
It’s not about putting people off it’s about being realistic , we sell a lot of work on and it’s well established and , very close together the most we get is 4x the job price , again it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay and most won’t pay more than that , it’s not being negative it’s being realistic, how can afford to work for 6-10 months without earning money and probably loosing a few jobs along the way ??

Open forum , people have opinions and they can voice them on here , just like everyother topic  on here there will be negatives and positives comments 

Latest Posts

Back