Carpet Cleaning

BlueClearChoice

scottish cleaning service
6 hours ago, Chris33 said:

Soffit and fascia painting would be an add on i would add before carpets. Some fascia is wooden and just needs painted more than cleaned. 

Cheap entry and sellable

Another add-on I do quite a lot is masonry painting to outside walls. Did one off a ladder before I bought my scaffold and I made an easy £200 a day using a 3" brush and listening to the radio. Only thing is the weather so its mainly a Spring, Summer job. 😉

1 hour ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Another add-on I do quite a lot is masonry painting to outside walls. Did one off a ladder before I bought my scaffold and I made an easy £200 a day using a 3" brush and listening to the radio. Only thing is the weather so its mainly a Spring, Summer job. 😉

Is there any limit to your skills 🤔 

30 minutes ago, Chris33 said:

Is there any limit to your skills 🤔 

If you can stand on a ladder and clean windows then you can also paint a solid wall. The effect on the customer is awe-inspiring when they see their house gleaming in the sunlight. Only trying to get windies to add another string to their bow if they want to. fwiw 

2 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

If you can stand on a ladder and clean windows then you can also paint a solid wall. The effect on the customer is awe-inspiring when they see their house gleaming in the sunlight. Only trying to get windies to add another string to their bow if they want to. fwiw 

No your quite right though masonary painting is a decent add on. Patio painting used to be a thing too 

6 hours ago, Chris33 said:

No your quite right though masonary painting is a decent add on. Patio painting used to be a thing too 

Just remember to put down a dust sheet even if its only slabs. If you want to look professional then you can tape up the windows and save you cleaning them later on. 😉

22 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Ah, the good old Scottish summer. I heard it was on a Thursday last year 🤣

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, P4dstar said:

Ah, the good old Scottish summer. I heard it was on a Thursday last year 🤣

It rains every second day up here But makes me plenty of dosh due to roof leaks 🤑 You can't have one without the other. Nearly everyone has bought their council house and the roofs are over 50yrs old so they constantly leak and need replaced so roofers are very busy. Green alga thrives in this environment so white GFS don't stay white for very long and that's where I step in and charge 🤑 per house. Thanks goodness for good old dreich Scottish weather or I'd be broke. 😉 

• 3 weeks later...

We offer a carpet cleaning service as a sideline.

couldnt make a living from it ,when you get full time carpet cleaners advertising a 3 bedroom house for £80👀.

better of cleaning gutters.