Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SOMERSET Based Cleaning Business FOR SALE

WCF

Help Support WCF:

glaileglldl1416

Hi, I am the owner of a local window cleaning business that I may well be looking to sell shortly. I am currently just trying to gauge interest before I decide what I do...

This is a well established business serving the higher end of domestic housing. There is no business or commercial work involved as it is 100% domestic. 

The work is all done with WFP and always has been. The customers are more than happy with this. The business consists of almost 300 customers and generates approximately £50,000 in revenue per annum. Most of the customers are on premium housing estates and a couple of these estates have plans for growth over the next 10 years that will see this 300 customers double very quickly... I forecast this inside the next 2 years...

The work is "premium" and you can earn up to £300 p/day with relative ease. 99% of customers will expect a 6 weekly clean with the odd one requiring it every other time. No advance notice is required so no customers telling you "no not this time thank you!"

If I might say so myself, this is the perfect window cleaning business and whoever buys it is in for a real treat.

If you're interested please contact me directly on 07971 895727 to discuss. Serious enquiries only please though as you can imagine the asking price will reflect the profitability of the business.

Back