Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business FOR SALE - South Lincolnshire

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyWelclean

Traditional round for sale consisting of 150 properties every 4-6 weeks. All residential work that I have grown for 7 years. The customer base is loyal, friendly and are good payers. Any poor customers I have not kept on.  A large percentage pay via bank transfer the rest is cash on the day. The round is worked all year round, clients expect service throughout the winter months. With one man working the round on a straight month (around 15 working days) will generate £2300 in that time. The scope to increase the size of client base is realistic as recently I have been turning neighbours of clients down because my current circumstances have not allowed me time to do the work. I have regular soffit/ facia/ gutter cleaning from new and existing customers also that further boost income. Potential to increase this side of the business is easily capable. The work is compact in each area and convenient from one job to the next. I will introduce the new cleaner to all my customers and/or inform customers of change to ensure a smooth hand-over.  All in all I have been cleaning for twenty years so I can guarantee the work is well established to a high standard and I have spent years making the round pay good money in the most efficient time. The majority of contact with customers is through text ensuring that if clients are home or not payments are made. My reason for sale is because after 20 years I am turning my skill set to a new industry, marking a new chapter in my life. This is a ready-made business with lots of freedom and potential for the right person. Good hourly rate and very sociable hours meaning a good work/life balance for a new owner. Realistic offers welcome.

Price - £6900    

Traditional round for sale consisting of 150 properties every 4-6 weeks. All residential work that I have grown for 7 years. The customer base is loyal, friendly and are good payers. Any poor customers I have not kept on. A large percentage pay via bank transfer the rest is cash on the day. The round is worked all year round, clients expect service throughout the winter months. With one man working the round on a straight month (around 15 working days) will generate £2300 in that time. The scope to increase the size of client base is realistic as recently I have been turning neighbours of clients down because my current circumstances have not allowed me time to do the work. I have regular soffit/ facia/ gutter cleaning from new and existing customers also that further boost income. Potential to increase this side of the business is easily capable. The work is compact in each area and convenient from one job to the next. I will introduce the new cleaner to all my customers and/or inform customers of change to ensure a smooth hand-over. All in all I have been cleaning for twenty years so I can guarantee the work is well established to a high standard and I have spent years making the round pay good money in the most efficient time. The majority of contact with customers is through text ensuring that if clients are home or not payments are made. My reason for sale is because after 20 years I am turning my skill set to a new industry, marking a new chapter in my life. This is a ready-made business with lots of freedom and potential for the right person. Good hourly rate and very sociable hours meaning a good work/life balance for a new owner. Realistic offers welcome.

Price - £6900
Hello Andy,

Please can you let me know the area that this is.

Feel free to email me on
[email protected]

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back