Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Purification system for sale (used condition)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi guys,

I am looking to sell the following:

1500lt black holding tank

RO unit complete with filter

Break Tank (black)

Booster Pump

Filling Pump

Delivery Hose

Happy to accept sensible offers as the equipment hasn’t been used for around 2 years and is in storage, any ancillary parts would have to be sourced separately, things like small connection hoses etc but if you know your onions it’ll be a simple enough project, the system was supplied by Aquafactors Ltd and I am sure they’d be happy to talk through any assembly issues.

Cheers

Fleets Cleaning said:
Hi guys,

Break Tank (black)

Booster Pump

Filling Pump

Delivery Hose

Happy to accept sensible offers as the equipment hasn’t been used for around 2 years and is in storage, any ancillary parts would have to be sourced separately, things like small connection hoses etc but if you know your onions it’ll be a simple enough project, the system was supplied by Aquafactors Ltd and I am sure they’d be happy to talk through any assembly issues.

Cheers

Hi guys,

Break Tank (black)

Booster Pump

Filling Pump

Delivery Hose

Cheers
Hi mate do you have any pictures of equipment?

Where about region wise is the equipment, i wouldn’t mind a tank that size but I should imagine a 1500l tank will be a mare to move 

Hi mate do you have any pictures of equipment?
Hi Ricky,

Apologies in late reply, been away for a few days.

If you message me your mobile then I can send you a few photos of the equipment.

Message me on 07967323240

Phill - Fleets 

Interested in filling pump and delivery hose, how long is hose, is pump submersible.

Postage?
Hi,

I’m looking to sell it as a complete package not in parts etc.

Cheers

Where about region wise is the equipment, i wouldn’t mind a tank that size but I should imagine a 1500l tank will be a mare to move 
Hi Matty,

I want to sell the whole lot as a package and not in parts.

The tank (when empty) isn’t that hard to move around but the size of it would require a big enough vehicles for it to load onto easily enough.

cheers, Phill - Fleets 

Latest Posts

Back