Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wanted - 400 or 500 Litre Wyedale Tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wezza13

As per title, I currently use a 350 litre and could do with a little bit more water to take out with me. Haven't ran out yet, but have been close a couple of times! 

That's what I currently do (when I have a busy day) but only have a Berlingo, so don't have a lot of space. Makes sense to replace the tank ?

That's what I currently do (when I have a busy day) but only have a Berlingo, so don't have a lot of space. Makes sense to replace the tank ?
I got in a bit of a pickle with quoting. ?

But yeah, as Pjj suggested, carry a few cans for now if possible.

No point in going to the expense of fitting a 400 litre tank for the little extra capacity. I'd be thinking of 500 as minimum. I'd also be seriously considering planning for a bigger van in the not too distant future if possible as I have a feeling you'll be needing it.

Definitely s bigger van needed.

I'm using a bipper which was fine until I got into softwashing and pressure washing. 

Try fitting 400l water and a pressure washer permanently mounted plus a buffer tank and hypo etc etc.

Should have gone for a tranny when the kangoo died.

As big as you can get safeguards you for the future. 

Definitely s bigger van needed.

I'm using a bipper which was fine until I got into softwashing and pressure washing. 

Try fitting 400l water and a pressure washer permanently mounted plus a buffer tank and hypo etc etc.

Should have gone for a tranny when the kangoo died.

As big as you can get safeguards you for the future. 

Thanks for your replies.

I'll go for a 500 litre tank. I considered upgrading to a bigger van soon but, as I'm predominantly a rural window cleaner, I'm always down very narrow lanes and tight driveways. It'd be a bit overkill IMO. 

It would be nice though, which is why I considered it, but will have to see what the future holds. There is still a lot of space around the tank to allow the upgrade to a 500 litre. 

Hmmmm... ?

Thanks for your replies.

I'll go for a 500 litre tank. I considered upgrading to a bigger van soon but, as I'm predominantly a rural window cleaner, I'm always down very narrow lanes and tight driveways. It'd be a bit overkill IMO. 

It would be nice though, which is why I considered it, but will have to see what the future holds. There is still a lot of space around the tank to allow the upgrade to a 500 litre. 

Hmmmm... ?
I'd seriously consider a Mercedes Vito at a later date. We carry a 650 litre tank and a phenomenal amount of equipment in ours. Superb vans, supremely reliable, a very usable size and a delight to drive.

Back