Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many Customers can you do in a day with a 350 l system ?

So basically I have a 350 litre system one man set up . I have joined spotless water but I just want to know how many houses 350 l would last 
Impossible question to answer I have cleaned two properties and used 300+ litres massive houses granted another day I can knock out 20 with 325litres.

I have a 350l system and expect from one or two huge jobs I only very rarely run out when working alone on 6-8 hours days.

When we are two we quite often have to top up during the day.

i have a 500l tank and i virtually empty it in 5 or 6 hours most days,with a 350L youll have to trad some ground floor windows to make it last IMO......also you dont want to empty it totally or you ll get airlocks so realistically youll be using around 300L before its nearly empty

I can do days of 25-30 jobs of varying sizes, quite easily with 350ltrs and still have water left in the tank, I ain't frugal with water I just work efficiently, but anyone wanting to start at 8-30am till 4.30-5pm ain't going to get a full day in with 350ltrs of water, still baffles me how some single operators doing average houses along with some larger properties can use 500ltrs plus 

So basically I have a 350 litre system one man set up . I have joined spotless water but I just want to know how many houses 350 l would last 
Everyone is different , we all have different ways of working, u got to figure it out for yourself and find the best flow that suits you and then judge it from there, but a 650 litre tank lasts us all day, we work on a high flow

Latest Posts

Back