Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One shot remote help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

Deleted member 84

Hi I'm in need of a new remote fob for my pump controller. Its on channel 02. I have another fob but that's on channel 07. So my questions are does anybody know where i can buy a fob itself. Or is there a way to get my 07 channel remote working. Within the controller unit are 4 switches 1 2 3 4. Is it possible to get the 07 working  on this unit. 

If not what radio frequency  does the system run on as i could try a chinese ebay fob jobbie.

Thanks in advance 

Hi I'm in need of a new remote fob for my pump controller. Its on channel 02. I have another fob but that's on channel 07. So my questions are does anybody know where i can buy a fob itself. Or is there a way to get my 07 channel remote working. Within the controller unit are 4 switches 1 2 3 4. Is it possible to get the 07 working  on this unit. 

If not what radio frequency  does the system run on as i could try a chinese ebay fob jobbie.

Thanks in advance 
http://springltd.co/products

These are the manufacturer of the one shot, friendly and reliable too, they sell the remotes separately and maybe able to help rlyou reprogram the other for you

Thanks ive messaged them on facebook already good company to deal with just hoping somebody has had the same problem so i can have the fob working by morning thats all

Back