Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What tunes you busting out at work?

Dave B

Staff member
@Iron Giant will like this .

Who else plays tunes while working?

If customer is out I leave it on while I'm working.

Sometimes bust some moves also lol.

View attachment 18436

Will always be a junglist but sometimes put a bit of pantera on to chill out lol.

Been blasting this out on customers driveway with the windows open while I work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it Dj Hype? are you still doing old skool? being listening to quite a bit of Shy FX this is a tune Raver My van speakers can't handle Jungle ?

Love shy fx but the old stuff is the nuts.

I'm in a time warp. 

Look for awol at the ministry of sound on youtube.

Vip night with 3000 people .(don't sound vip but most raves I went to was around 13000 people in an aircraft hanger like lydd airport.

That's my era and not changing.

"Sounds of the Mickey pussy claat finn.. 95 rinse out" lol

I love all the old chilled out (intelligent jungle) like lemon d etc too.

The nowadays stuff isn't as good imo.

I was here at the ministryof sound in london mate.

Proper good night and only had about 13 disco biscuits?

I'm friends with kenny ken and my mate kev(hype) from school as my area had a lot of djs come from there.. Can't beat my growing up.. also mates with dj from silver bullet "20 seconds to comply "lol

I'm still into the old stuff but also really into the new stuff as well, trying to stay down with the kids ? remember you telling me before about lads you knew, I'll check the video out later on when the wifes out and I can have it on full whack then, she ain't into the old stuff as much as me

I used to be well into the chill stuff as well I used to really like a lot of stuff brought out on the moving shadow label, I went to see DJ Cam over 20 years ago he is a french producer his stuff was good as well, we used to go to a club called the Arena in Middlesbrough all D&B on a saturday night were they served Jerk chicken, fish and dumplings, we had some wild nights with full weekends out Friday night through to Sunday, I am lucky to manage one night out now ?

I'm still into the old stuff but also really into the new stuff as well, trying to stay down with the kids ? remember you telling me before about lads you knew, I'll check the video out later on when the wifes out and I can have it on full whack then, she ain't into the old stuff as much as me

I used to be well into the chill stuff as well I used to really like a lot of stuff brought out on the moving shadow label, I went to see DJ Cam over 20 years ago he is a french producer his stuff was good as well, we used to go to a club called the Arena in Middlesbrough all D&B on a saturday night were they served Jerk chicken, fish and dumplings, we had some wild nights with full weekends out Friday night through to Sunday, I am lucky to manage one night out now ?
Mmm fish n dumplins

Chuck a bit of curry goat in and I'm there lol.

The chilled stuff is cool.. nookie,bukem.etc

@Den & @Part Timer will thinking ooh crikey what night are we in for in January ?

Ltj Bukem yeah, I have a vague memory of him, most of my memory is vague these days thanks to a misspent youth 
If you like that you need to listen to some lemon d, photek and peshay.

Chilled out intelligent jungle.

One of my top tunes this one.

I’m  big David Bowie fan.

love the following.

the who

pink floyd

all Ska music

reggae.

also loved Fad Gadget he was the best out of all electro music his lyrics were mental. 

Have a portable radio in my belt whilst working.

At 11ish I get my iPod out the van and listen to one of my albums on that.

My favourite is any two tone album, but I also like original Trojan ska like toots and Maytals.

The band that I go and see at least once a month, The Skalites, have their first album coming out very soon, so will be getting that.

Off to a big do in two weeks in Dartford. It’s a meeting of the black sheep skins where the skalites are playing. Epic

The weekend after it’s the London ska festival. A sold out party boat up the Thames. Tonic suit dry cleaned and DMs polished.

Pub time, have a great weekend fellow windies ?

Have a portable radio in my belt whilst working.

At 11ish I get my iPod out the van and listen to one of my albums on that.

My favourite is any two tone album, but I also like original Trojan ska like toots and Maytals.

The band that I go and see at least once a month, The Skalites, have their first album coming out very soon, so will be getting that.

Off to a big do in two weeks in Dartford. It’s a meeting of the black sheep skins where the skalites are playing. Epic

The weekend after it’s the London ska festival. A sold out party boat up the Thames. Tonic suit dry cleaned and DMs polished.

Pub time, have a great weekend fellow windies ?
An old mate whom I haven’t seen for years is now a black sheep skin when we were young we were Tilbury skins. 

Love a bit of ska..

Specials is my favourite and any 2tone

I’m  big David Bowie fan.

love the following.

the who

pink floyd

all Ska music

reggae.

also loved Fad Gadget he was the best out of all electro music his lyrics were mental. 
All of the above is good.

Like all music really.

Beach boys on a rainy cold day to help me feel warm and imagine sunshine.

funk is real easy for dance with the WFP...

im really into Italian classical vocals too.

i have a playlist for when I’m behind on work I call ‘fast glass’

probably more up your street @Dave B

Back