Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

General thanks to the forum

SRL window cleaning

Evening guys and gals 

Long time reader first time poster

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone who posts and comments on the forum, I joined a few months ago and have started out on my own but couldn't have done it without the great posts and information shared on the forum from gloves to ladders, squeegees to the water purification process. A wealth of knowledge learnt from everyone's posts and mistakes made by newbies alike. (First house I done put my bucket to close to bottom of ladder and stepped off straight into the bucket ? thankfully the customer was out at the time)

Only got 10 customers on board so far but part time Saturdays only for the time being (Full time Mon-Fri day job as well) until I can build up the business and equipment to go full time WFP.

Thanks again  everyone ???

SRL window clean 

Good luck to you, I started on my day off and built up over time till I left the day job but also had an evening job to help the transition.

Lol we have all started off stepping into the bucket that took me back 20 years reading that !,, ???
When I started way back (over 25 years ago) I used to work for a bloke and two others, if one of the blokes was being a d*** we would put the bucket under the ladder or steps and watch them put there foot in it . We were all young and didn't really think what could go wrong lol 

I done a bit of work with a fella the odd day a while back and you never stood behind him if he was asking for warm water at the door. He just lashed the remainder dirty water behind without looking when they said come on in and get some. Soaked me a few times ?

Good luck to you, I started on my day off and built up over time till I left the day job but also had an evening job to help the transition.
Thanks Martyn that's the plan slowly at first, moving house in next few months so need to wait for all that before any major moves or the Mortgage guys will get itchy feet 

Latest Posts

Back