Omega

JMG Insurance saved us £250

Omega

Hi all,

Saved £250 on our liability insurance today! Almost a third.

My normal renewal for Public & employers liability was increased a bit from simply business this year to £678 if paid monthly.

After checking other comparison sites which I later realised were mostly powered by simply business, Hiscox referred me to JMG.

They quoted £428 paid monthly.

I only found them after speaking with Hiscox so I thought it would be worth sharing as while it was £250 cheaper!

I spoke to Ryan and even told them the renewal quote beforehand so was impressed that they didn't just quote a little lower than the renewal. As I would suspect some insurers may do.

With it being close to Christmas and I know some are experiencing poor weather and mess arounds this year; maybe it can save some others some money like us.

JMG Insurance.

Hope it helps.

laddergarder

Mine was £330 from premierline insurance brokers. I had a similar quote from simply business in 2017, 30% on my 2016 premium, so shopped around.