HWCS

What flow controller?

HWCS

Im now in market for a flow controller for my van set up, what do you guys suggest?

Links appreciated.

Jon

Wind o kleen

I stopped using one few weeks ago ,

noticed anything different, yeah I clean windows a lot quicker ,  water level stays the same 

ks789
10 hours ago, HWCS said:

Im now in market for a flow controller for my van set up, what do you guys suggest?

Links appreciated.

Jon

I got mine from wintecs, though most suppliers will have them, and like gardiners and daqua etc, they are a helpful crew.

Its by easy dial, which i believe are exactly the same as the spring controller. for £60 extra or so, def get the one shot remote. you can wear it on a cord and just turn the flow on and off without having to go back to van. If I was getting one again, I'd go further and get their next one up, which even adjusts the flow from where ever you are standing. Costs a bit more and I know job can be done without it, but thats my half pennerth