Chris33

Guest blogging on our websites?

Chris33

Does anyone have a blog section on their website and want to do some guest blogging for each other? It's a sure way to help with your sites overall performance if done right.

I've done a few for others and have some on my own site. We basically link out to each others site on the blogs content (clickable link to other site) and this is a backlink.

Let me know if anyone wants to be part of this. @Gav manages my site and uploads such blogs for me. 

XLWC

Hello mate, this is absolutely something that's of interest to me, my website is new so looking to get SEO optimised. Its xl-windowcleaning.co.uk . 

Thanks

FahimBurke
Posted (edited)

I know a company that may do it. At the moment, they are very popular in Dublin. They are engaged in cleaning, washing carpets, rugs , leather , hard floor and a lot of services .

Edited by Iron Giant
removed link

Chris33
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, FahimBurke said:

I know a company that may do it. At the moment, they are very popular in Dublin. They are engaged in cleaning, washing carpets, rugs , leather , hard floor and a lot of services . 

They dont even have a blog section. I bet you built this or are doing seo work for them. 

Edited by Iron Giant
removed link