Dave B

Anyone else got famous family?

Incheck
39 minutes ago, ks789 said:

Take Danny dyer eg, if anyones seen that prog. Made me laugh that did, got himself one of those ruff things they wore round their necks, and doing this funny tudor dance with his family . I think, didnt they work out that everyone is directly descended from the same female line if you go right back? fascinating stuff. 

I haven’t seen that one dude. I like him in the business though. Great film that is 😎

ks789
21 minutes ago, Incheck said:

I haven’t seen that one dude. I like him in the business though. Great film that is 😎

yeh hes great. The progs that 'who do you think you are?' where they trace ancestry. Its funny, as it starts off as you'd expect, but gradually they discover he has ever more regal ancestry, and ultimately king Edward III was his 22 times great grandfather, def worth watching.

Incheck
3 minutes ago, ks789 said:

yeh hes great. The progs that 'who do you think you are?' where they trace ancestry. Its funny, as it starts off as you'd expect, but gradually they discover he has ever more regal ancestry, and ultimately king Edward III was his 22 times great grandfather, def worth watching.

Oooo yeah! Now you mentioned king edward i think i have watched it a couple years back

steve garwood

Not related to, but brought up with. Gregg Wallace from master chef.

My mum was best mates with his mum and he lived 2 doors down from us in Peckham.

As kids we would sit in the back of a car on long journeys to Cornwall.

Bumped into him in the VIP suite at Millwall a couple of years back and we had a good chat about it 

Suhrly

I clean Buckingham Palace so...The Queen. Got it when I first started out so it's well underpriced. Will be putting it up 50p next year. The Queens a b1tch to catch in anarl. Never tips either.

HWCS
5 hours ago, steve garwood said:

Not related to, but brought up with. Gregg Wallace from master chef.

My mum was best mates with his mum and he lived 2 doors down from us in Peckham.

As kids we would sit in the back of a car on long journeys to Cornwall.

Bumped into him in the VIP suite at Millwall a couple of years back and we had a good chat about it 

Please tell me hes actually a nice bloke, because hes deffo on my 'punch in the face' list eith that other toss pot John T'Rhode 

steve garwood
15 hours ago, HWCS said:

Please tell me hes actually a nice bloke, because hes deffo on my 'punch in the face' list eith that other toss pot John T'Rhode 

No, he’s a d*ckhead

scottish cleaning service
5 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

No, he’s a d*ckhead

Is he the Audi man?

steve garwood
5 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Is he the Audi man?

He’s the baldy guy off masterchef 

scottish cleaning service
9 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

He’s the baldy guy off masterchef 

Has he been married 5 times, thus 5 rings and they call him the Audi man?

steve garwood
4 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Has he been married 5 times, thus 5 rings and they call him the Audi man?

Lol, never heard of that. Clever though.

Similar scenario to Ulrika Johnson, people, rather cruelly call her 4 by 4 because she’s had 4 kids by 4 fellas 

BigFoot

My Niece performing last week at the Coca-Cola Christmas New Zealand for the  she sings sings ‘Memory’ for the launch of Cats in the cinema. Even if I am biased I think she’s got a chance. She was on antibiotics leading up to this performance with tonsillitis not that you’d notice she couldn’t even talk a few days before.