Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Name on Jumpers/Shirts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We use a local company to embroider them onto our shirts and jumpers front  and back 
Exactly the same ?

waterproofs, beenie, baseball caps, fleeces, body warmers, long and short sleeve polos. 

I would be surprised if a company would logo already bought clothing although I could be wrong, always best to use a local company with a good rep which is what I have done for well over 10 years 

I would be surprised if a company would logo already bought clothing although I could be wrong, always best to use a local company with a good rep which is what I have done for well over 10 years 
I thought that too ? the company I use their clothes are very high quality that’s one of the reason I used them. 

I have bought from workwear express, which can also embroider for you. Although they butchered my logo on my last order, and I cancelled it. But to be fair my logo is more complex than most. Instead I went for embroidered badges, from a company called Tolley badges. Which were brilliant.

20190322_174908.jpg

I have bought from workwear express, which can also embroider for you. Although they butchered my logo on my last order, and I cancelled it. But to be fair my logo is more complex than most. Instead I went for embroidered badges, from a company called Tolley badges. Which were brilliant.

View attachment 18539

I like that it’s a bit different, did you come up with the design or get someone to design it for you ?? 

@laddergarder Workwear express aren't to far from me, I had used them in the past for a number of years and I was happy with the clothing and work but decided to go with smaller firm who also did do vehicle signage etc. 

View attachment 18539
I like that, looks very smart and a bit different.

Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for the badges to be done? Did you have to order in vast quantities? I've got some plain workwear where I could put these on look a lot more professional.

Thanks,Lee.

@Lee85 I think it was £170ish for 100. I think there minimum order was 50, but they basically said 100 would be a good bit cheaper per badge.

So £1.70 per badge. Which 100 of them should last me a while. 

The only thing I would also mention is I have a sewing machine to stitch them on. But if you don't, you would have to factor in what ever someone would charge you for attaching them to garments.

@Lee85 I think it was £170ish for 100. I think there minimum order was 50, but they basically said 100 would be a good bit cheaper per badge.

So £1.70 per badge. Which 100 of them should last me a while. 

The only thing I would also mention is I have a sewing machine to stitch them on. But if you don't, you would have to factor in what ever someone would charge you for attaching them to garments.
Thanks for getting back to me.

I will have a look into them, as you say 100 of them will last a really long time so it's probably worth it in the long run.

There is a sewing machine gathering dust in my loft, may have to get the wife to have a go as I'm useless with anything like that!

Back