Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Cleaning Equipment

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rick

Hi All,

I'm thinking of selling my pressure cleaning equipment and wondered if anyone on here could give me a rough idea of its worth. 

I've managed to grab a few pictures but I also have turbo lance with 3 different nozzles and brand new hosing. I can get more info tomorrow but just looking at an idea of what I should be asking for it

received_3092566964092433.jpeg

received_799418600500124.jpeg

received_441610653422060.jpeg

received_438350380449119.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably looking at around 550 - 850 for the P/W

The FSC - 120 - 180

Not a great time to be selling them as theres not much work about at the moment on residential houses. Theres quite a few for sale on Ebay/Gumtree/FB Market place at them moment.

Probably looking at around 550 - 850 for the P/W

The FSC - 120 - 180

Not a great time to be selling them as theres not much work about at the moment on residential houses. Theres quite a few for sale on Ebay/Gumtree/FB Market place at them moment.
Yeah mate I'm aware of that. They don't get much use as I don't do pressure cleaning no more so I may as well just sell. Thanks for your reply mate

Looks very good condition with little use , unfortunately it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay and quite often that has nothing to do with what it originally cost . Very nice little set up for someone starting out . 

Back