Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

asked for a quarterly clean on these 4 buildings

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Mate runs his own property management company and passes me work.

I got to visit these 4 sites at the weekend and quote for a quarterly clean.

The last one is where I live and massive as it is a complete square and has a open area in the middle like a courtyard with glass everywhere also.

Gonna be good if I get them.

Screenshot_20191211-161530_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-161238_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-161510_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-161351_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-161612_Maps.jpg

That's making me dizzy just looking at it Dave. I was at a mansion today sealing some windows and discussing a quarterly clean and gutter clear. I quoted £200 and he is happy with that but he runs his own cleaning company. He could be a good contact for flinging work my way but I am reaching my limit. It would mean taking someone on to give me a hand. I was talking to the spray painter who did my van and he told me something interesting. He used to work from his garage at his house and made well over a grand a week so he decided to expand. He rented the unit across the road from his house and took a couple of folk on to help him. He was telling me that he is lucky to make half as much as before and now has the added stress managing people. ?  

Good luck Dave. Are you still working from a backpack? Just thinking you’ll be forever topping it up? ?
I'm in the process of sorting a van mount out like in my old van.

Got a tank, pump and reel.

Just need to get 100m microbore and a new controller.

If I get this contract I'll sort it asap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back